Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Today's Fun

I decided to split my blog into two blogs leaving the original one as the storage place for topics about railroads since it is named using my railroad-related moniker (cajrrman).

This new blog is for other topics so I decided to name it cajotherman.

I got in a nice bike ride this evening over at Chatfield. The most interesting thing I saw was what I first thought was a very nice looking fox. He was running at a fairly fast clip and went across the bike path about 50 yards in front of me. He ran towards the nearby woods and stopped with the sun right behind him. He was going too fast to get a picture of him and then when he stopped with the sun behind him, there was no way to get a good picture. I thought it was a fox at first but upon further consideration, I have to conclude that it was a coyote. Too big for a fox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home