Thursday, November 16, 2006

Michigan versus Ohio State

The Michigan flag flying in front of my house tells anyone who sees it that I will be rooting for Michigan on Saturday. I have seen an Ohio State flag flying a few blocks away as well. I thought it looked a little dirty.

Michigan last won in 2003 and Ohio State has won 4 of the last 5. The two teams have previously met 102 times with Michigan winning 57 times, Ohio State winning 39 times and there were 6 ties. I am hoping that Michigan wins this year and goes on to the National Championship Game. Should Ohio State beat Michigan, they will go on to the National Championship Game and I will root for them in it unless by some unexpected circumstance, the game becomes a rematch. I almost always root for any Big Ten game in any non-conference game including bowls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home