Sunday, April 15, 2007

Travel Bugs

Travel Bugs are items that are trackable in geocaches. I have 4 of them that I "own" and they have all been placed in caches in the last few days to begin their journeys. As far as I know, they have not been claimed yet by another geocacher. They each have a dog tag attached with a unique id that can be used to track the item. These are their names:

Colorado Sea Turtle Bug - a 4" sea turtle
Aragorn - a happy meal sort of toy - Aragorn from the Lord of the Rings
1931 Big Four Indiana - a 1931 square date nail
Kokopeli - from a Kokopeli key chain - about 3" high

I also have a civil war geocoin that I found in a cache and it turns out is was adoptable. I now "own" it. It is called Civil War Geocoin #5 Antietam. I have not yet placed it in a geocache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home