Sunday, September 16, 2007

World Famous Geocacher?

If I get mentioned by name on a short wave radio broadcast, does that make me world famous? Go to this page and then click on "Click here" for the latest program. This will get you the program for 9/16/2007. I am mentioned right at the end of the show. Have a listen next week, too since he only talked about the one email I sent him. I sent another one with more details and a couple of geocaching-related photos.

If you are reading this and want to listen but the latest program is not for 9/16, then go to the archives and select the 9/16 show.

This all came about because I found a travel bug that was launched for these radio guys.

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I listened to the show...all 55 minutes of it! They are quite a couple of characters and have a worldwide audience. It was great fun hearing them talk about you and the geocache you had found. Did someone do this in their name or did one of them place the geocache, and it made it's way to Colorado? Hope they mention you again next week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home