Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Big Bug Turtle

Big Bug Turtle is a geocaching travel bug that I released into the wild world of geocaching. So far he has travelled farther than any of my other travel bugs with almost 10,000 miles logged.



The cache into which I initially released him is in Kansas. The cache is called Mingo. It is the oldest active cache in the world and it was the seventh one created way back in the year 2000.

I put Big Bug Turtle in the Mingo cache on August 2nd, 2007. It was picked up by another cacher later that same day. It has since travelled to other caches in Kansas, Florida, Alabama, Alaska, Alabama again, Florida again, and Texas. It is currently in a cache in Abilene, Texas called TB Train Station in the company of 8 other travel bugs and 2 geocoins.

I wonder where Mr. Turtle will go next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home