Tuesday, April 17, 2007

One of My Favorite Kid Jokes

What is the difference between a duck?

The answer is, of course, One leg is both the same.

I really don't know what that means either. So I got curious to see what other answers might be plausible to this mysterious question and came up with these on the internet - these are the ones that I especially like:

Twice as much as half the difference.
The higher it flies, the much.
No, because of the moose in camo.
Ice cream has no bones.
The duck floats in water, as do wood and witches
The same as the difference between an orange.
A vest has no sleeves.
Nor is the beak.
You can't get down off an elephant.
The higher, the fewer.
Sponges, because firetrucks have wheels.
The same as the difference between a frog.

Any other bright ideas?

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These sound like Bushspeak.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Not really.

But I bed he'd like the joke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home